Edelson Camp Fire Payments

Frequently Asked Questions


Expand/Collapse All
  • Your Unique ID and PIN can be found at the top right corner of your Payment Election Form.

  • A valid form of photo identification includes a driver’s license, state identification card, passport, or other government-issued identification.

  • The Fire Victim Trust (“FVT”) has determined that you are eligible for a preliminary payment and are now receiving a Preliminary Payment Election Form that needs to be signed and completed to receive payment.

  • The EPC Camp Fire Payment Processor was hired as the fund administrator to help administer Payment Election Forms and the distribution of payments. This means they will aid with administration tasks and distributions.

  • Please read the instructions on the Payment Election Form carefully. You must (i) provide your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) (e.g., a Social Security Number), (ii) provide a valid form of photo identification, and (iii) sign the Payment Election Form where indicated.

  • Yes. Section V of the Fire Victim Claims Resolution Procedures requires that Claimants provide the Trust with sufficient information to verify their identity. Using a Claimant’s Taxpayer Identification Number (“TIN”) allows the Trust to (1) verify that each Claimant provides his or her actual name and TIN; (2) prevent a Claimant from inadvertently or intentionally using a different person’s name and/or TIN; (3) avoid processing or paying a claim for a fictitious person; and (4) avoid paying a Claimant for the same injuries or damages more than once.

  • Edelson encourages victims to submit their forms as soon as possible. The quicker the form is submitted, the quicker you will receive your payment.

  • Click “Upload Payment Election Form” in the header. You will be directed to a login page. Please use the Unique ID and PIN found at the top of your Payment Election Letter to login.

  • You will receive a confirmation message once your documents have been uploaded.

  • You may upload multiple documents at one time, but Unique ID and PIN combination may only be used once, so please do not click submit until all required documents have been included. If you need to submit additional documentation, please mail it to the EPC Camp Fire Payment Processor at the address below.

For More Information

Visit this website often to get the most up-to-date information.

EPC Camp Fire Payment Processor
c/o JND Legal Administration
PO Box 91312
Seattle, WA 98111